St. Jude Walk and Wellness Fair
You can now purchase your Walk and Wellness Fair raffle tickets and sponsor a walker completely online! This year's basket raffles include:
-DisneyWorld Ticket Grand Prize Package
-Cyclones VIP Family and Friends Night
-Cincy Sports Fan Bundle
-Kids’ “YES DAY!” Bundle
-Parents’ Night Out Fun Basket
-Bulldog Fan Tailgate Bundle
Click here for more details on our fabulous prize baskets!
Please click the CheddarUp button or scan the QR code for our online ordering system. We appreciate your support!
Need Raffle Tickets? You can download a Walk Raffle Ticket Sheet here.
The annual St. Jude Walk and Wellness Fair is the primary fundraiser for St. Jude School’s PTO. The day is a great blend of activities, raffles, and learning stations for our students. This year’s 8th Annual Walk and Wellness Fair has a fresh new look and a great lineup of wellness activities. It's sure to be a great day!
The funds raised from our Walk and Wellness Fair go directly to St. Jude PTO, which supports the students and school in several ways. In years past, because of the help from businesses and families, we have been able to purchase new technology, fully fund all field trips, bring in science and art programs, purchase treats for all students throughout the school year, and provide teachers with important resources that have a direct impact on student learning. By supporting this event, you are helping every student in our school!
Families sell raffle tickets and volunteer their time and talent to make this day a success for our school and our students. Local businesses have the opportunity to sponsor our Walk each year and the response is always amazing! We appreciate your support for our school! You can download a Raffle Ticket Sheet here.
If you are a business interested in supporting St. Jude School by sponsoring our Walk and Wellness Fair, please download this letter and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to our school office: St. Jude School, Attn: Tori Hornsby/Laura Duerring, 5940 Bridgetown Road, Cincinnati, OH 45248.
Donations must be received by September 22 to be recognized on our Walk t-shirt or sponsorship signs. Thank you for your support!
For more information regarding our 8th Annual Walk and Wellness Fair, please contact email@example.com.
Kroger Community Rewards - Earn money for St. Jude while you shop at Kroger! Sign up once and our school will earn rewards each time you shop!
- It's simple to enroll! Go to: https://www.kroger.com/i/community/community-rewards
- Search for "St. Jude PTO" or our organization number "QG250"
- Select Enroll. Now you are ready to earn money for St. Jude.
- If you have any trouble enrolling on your smart phone, try signing in to your Kroger account on a personal computer.
Box Tops for Education - The new and improved Box Tops mobile app uses state-of-the-art technology to scan your store receipt, find participating products and instantly add Box Tops to our school's earnings online.
- Go to: https://www.boxtops4education.com/
- Or search for the "Box Tops for Education" app on your device.
- To find St. Jude enter our zip code "45248" and St. Jude school will pop up.
- After you enroll you can scan your shopping receipts within 14 days of your purchase!
Dine to Donate - Local restaurants graciously support our school by offering us a percentage of earnings on a given date. This is a great way to have dinner ready and earn some extra money for St. Jude.
- Thank you to the following restaurants who support us in this program: Westside Brewing, Marco's Pizza, Chipotle, Jet's Pizza, Champion's, Dewey's, and LaRosa's.