St. Jude Walk and Wellness Fair
Quick Resources—Walk Family Packet Digital Copies:
-Guide to Raising Funds and list of great incentives and prizes
-Descriptions of our SIX awesome raffle baskets and ways to sell tickets
-Raffle Chance Sheet,
-Parent Volunteer Form to join us on Walk Day (must have Safe Parish clearance)
-Business letter to share- Business donations you bring in count towards your family goal!
About the Raffle:
You can also purchase your Walk and Wellness Fair raffle tickets and sponsor a walker online! Any raffle chances sold go toward your family goal! This year's basket raffles include:
Bengals Fanatic Package
Parents’ Weekend+Bourbon Tour and Tasting at New Riff
Cyclones VIP for Friends and Family Night
Family Fun Staycation Bundle
Bulldog Sideline Super Fan Basket
About the Walk and Wellness Fair:
Each year, the Walk and Wellness Fair is our major school fundraiser to provide support for the PTO, which helps with the cost of school technology purchases, funds student field trips, brings in science and art programs, purchases treats for all students throughout the school year, and provides teachers with important resources that have a direct impact on student learning.
Our theme this year is “Be Bold. Be Bright. Be You!” and we’ll be encouraging students to embrace what makes them unique, with a colorful neon twist! In addition to walking our campus to raise funds, we have a great lineup of fitness activities, events, guest speakers, and an all-school assembly and raffle drawing to round out a fun, safe, and enriching day!
If you are a business interested in supporting St. Jude School by sponsoring our Walk and Wellness Fair, please download the letter above and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to our school office: St. Jude School, Attn: Tori Hornsby/Laura Duerring, 5940 Bridgetown Road, Cincinnati, OH 45248. Donations must be received by September 22, 2023 to be recognized on even shirt and signage. Thank you for your support!
Kroger Community Rewards - Earn money for St. Jude while you shop at Kroger! Sign up once and our school will earn rewards each time you shop!
- It's simple to enroll! Go to: https://www.kroger.com/i/community/community-rewards
- Search for "St. Jude PTO" or our organization number "QG250"
- Select Enroll. Now you are ready to earn money for St. Jude.
- If you have any trouble enrolling on your smart phone, try signing in to your Kroger account on a personal computer.
Box Tops for Education - The new and improved Box Tops mobile app uses state-of-the-art technology to scan your store receipt, find participating products and instantly add Box Tops to our school's earnings online.
- Go to: https://www.boxtops4education.com/
- Or search for the "Box Tops for Education" app on your device.
- To find St. Jude enter our zip code "45248" and St. Jude school will pop up.
- After you enroll you can scan your shopping receipts within 14 days of your purchase!
Dine to Donate - Local restaurants graciously support our school by offering us a percentage of earnings on a given date. This is a great way to have dinner ready and earn some extra money for St. Jude.
- Thank you to the following restaurants who support us in this program: Westside Brewing, Marco's Pizza, Chipotle, Jet's Pizza, Champion's, Dewey's, and LaRosa's.