St. Jude School 2019 - 2020 Tuition Information
The 2019-202 school year tuition payments will be handled online through Facts Tuition Management.
To maintain active status and therefore receive Parish subsidized tuition rates, families must make regular practice of worshipping with the St. Jude Parish family over the year (i.e. 36 Sundays throughout the year, beginning each June 1). This committment is revisited each year.
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)
- $50 per family for existing families for all grades K-8, due at the time of registration
- $250 per family for new families coming to the school for the first time, with $200 of that fee being applied to the first tuition payment
- Non-Active member - $50 per family plus 10% of the tuition rate for the year
- One child - $3,540
- Two children - $6,990
- Three or more children - $10,320
- Non-Active member (per child) - $4,810
- 1/2 day morning or afternoon session - $2,625
- Non-Active member 1/2 day morning or afternoon session (per child) - $3,605
- Morning kindergarten with Extended Day Kindergarten - $3,960
- Non-Active member morning kindergarten with Extended Day Kindergarten - $5,435
Kindergarten is a self-supporting program and therefore cannot be combined for the multi-student discount offered to students in grades 1-8.
Discounted Rates for Active Status rates if paid by June 1, 2019
- One child - $3,433.80
- Two children - 6,780.30
- Three or more children - $10,010.40
- 1/2 day morning or afternoon Kindergarten - $2,546.25
- Morning kindergarten with Extented Day Kindergarten (per child) - $3,841.25
If you should have any questions, please contact Ken Schultz in the Business Office at 598-2103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.